It's a stupid question but how do you heal a broken heart?

I fucked up. I dated my bestfriend and now my heart is broken. Into like small peices and eating is not a solution because im not size zero to begin with. Any ideas on how to fix it?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• You have no control to heal your heart. YOUR CREATOR has the only power for that. this is the time for prayer and reflection to find the things in your life that makes you happy. keep in mind people cannot ever have the power to do so unless you give them that.
    So hopefully we learned that valuable lesson. God comes first and that is all you need to bring happiness towards you. people places and things are just that, THINGS!

Random thoughts and intuition is opened through meditation and total time in peace without and distraction. Your mind will be filled with ideas and filter out the negative feelings of loss or discomfort.
    Soon you will start focusing on you and what truly brings you peace. For me I draw cartoons. At first I was drawing cartoons of my ex being dropped in a piranha tank. lol
    But soon enough I moved on to forgive and let go and i was a new person ready to be available for the one I love today.
    NOTE: I found her by not looking for her !

So surrender, pray/meditate/ be at peace with life as it is, and live, then the promises of life and love will fulfill your heart as it is intended.

Most Helpful Girl

• Time will heal all wounds as they say. In the meantime distract yourself with other activities like sports...

What Guys Said 5

• Time and anger. With time, your love fades and you will take off your rose colored glasses that you ex was perfect. Later, not only will you realize their humanity, but you will be reminded of something shitty about their personality or that they have done to you (or should have done for you, but didn't). That'll be the source of anger that woll enable you to sever that longing for them.

• Duct tape. Lots and lots of duct tape... and time.

• time will fix it

cliché

• Exercise, go for a walk or a jog or a run. Get those endorphins up, and get out into the fresh air, under the sunlight. Take your time, drink plenty of water, and just enjoy the freedom of movement.

• You dated your best friend now you must date your worst enemy and bring balance

What Girls Said 1

• I can't imagine being hurt like that😕 I guess all you can do is make the relationship while it lasted into something you learned from. Love is everywhere, you'll find it again.