How to stay positive after all this negative?

How do I stay positive after so much stuff has gone wrong this year? I was dumped twice by the same guy, diagnosed with ovarian syndrome, had an eptopic pregnancy, have a cancer bump in my face, my grandma died yesterday, my grandpa is dying of cancer, my nan has heart problems, I gained 20kg in a year, I just got my wisdom teeth removed so in a lot of pain, the business I worked at closed down, I found out I have arthritis in my back, fingers, eyes and legs and I'm struggling to figure out what it is that I want to do with my life whether I want to further my studies or change my degree or get a full time job. I don't know what to do because everything seems to be going wrong for me at the moment. I have no motivation to do anything I'm crumbling into a million pieces.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Meditation/prayer is powerful! Be around people who are positive/spiritual... Read uplifting books... Watch uplifting programs. Many people have experienced HORRIBLE experiences and turned everything around! The truly GREAT people in this world have forged their character by overcoming great hardship! You are in good company! You can DEFINITELY use this as a positive and help others!

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to accept there are things you can not control like death, people and sickness.
    You need to accept the pain and work trough it.
    And you need to fight back in such difficult times.
    You have that strength in you. For the minor things try not to add them to make things worse.
    I have lost a pregnancy this year, I had a painful surgery, i got dumped 2 weeks prior the wedding, my granny died and my cat that I love so much was close to die twice, like literally in coma. Plus I felt old and hopeless. And I was left penny less after I was dumped. And threaten to be sued by my ex.
    But I am a fighter and a survivor. I bounce back to life and chalenges. I grieve, I exercise and I force myself to stay positive. I found a job and I carry on with life. I take difficulties as chalenges and I like to win and overcome them.
    I believe better times will come. I believe in myself. Try do the same for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Welcome to life.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!