What if you can't remain friends after a break-up, because you all can't stay away from each other?

Long story short, on & off since 2007, broke up October of 2009. We've tried staying "just friends" twice before. This is attempt number three. He's cheated & lied, but for some reason we can't seem to stay away from each other.

I'm with a new guy now & he has a new girl, we still talk as much as possible, but he had to switch schools & has been grounded since November.

After telling one of my friends about feeling weird with my new b/f, she told me how love takes time. She then began telling me how, me & my ex sort of feel in love right then when we met. I'm just now admitting that I was in love with him & I'm trying to get over it.

My current boyfriend does know about what's going on, he says he understand, but I know it hurts. He's already decided he's proposing November 6th of this year. Help, I don't have much time.

Updates:
+1 y
Since I posted this, my current boyfriend has already chosen a ring & has put it in layaway. My ex & his girlfriend broke up & he's trying to switch back to my school again.
+1 y
I haven't seen him or spoken to him in a few months & I still think about him constantly.
What if you can't remain friends after a break-up, because you all can't stay away from each other?
Add Opinion