My ex says he'll brack up with he's girlfriend to be with me?

Me and my ex were long distance.

When me and my ex broke up we decided to still be friends. A little while ago he got a new girlfriend and when he told me about her. I told him I was happy for him, but I really was upset... I guess I still have feelings for him.

I told him I don't think we can be friends anymore because I still have feelings for him and I can't get over him if I keep talking to him.
He told me I didn't need to get over him and he would brack up with he's girlfriend (that is NOT long distance) for me.

I'm not sure what I should do... I broke up with him because I didn't think I was up to a long distance relationship, and he seemed to only want to talk about sex.

He got he's new girlfriend 1 1/2 weeks after we broke up...

I don't know what to do...

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't get back with him, if all he talks about is sex, then he's not worth it, a guy you want to be with should talk about other things then sex

• If the distance was the reason you broke up and distance is still an issue even if you got back together, why go for it?

(By the way, it's break)