How can I say this in a nice way?

Okay we me & my boyfriend just broke up, I used to have his family and friends on Facebook but then I deleted them, but his mates fiancé added me again, & I don't want to approve her as she probably just wants to be nosey, so how can I tell her by message that there's no point of her being on my profile, as when I write things I always sound horrible even though I'm not.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You could always try something like, "hey I'm sorry but given the circumstances between ____ and I, I think it's for the best if we weren't friends on Facebook anymore."

What Guys Said 2

• You don't have to 'tell' her anything. Just ignore her friend request, and she'll get the message.

• Not sure you can

What Girls Said 3

• tell that you are hurting.. and anyone somehow related to your ex remind you of him... so you can't be friends with her..

• if i was u , i will delet her request or simply block her
    if she is nosey as you said then no matter what u tell her , she will not stop asking questions and want to know every detail

• just tell her the truth, i thihnk she will understand it.