I told my ex I still love him (I ended it and thought he would take me back) and he said that he would "probably" never have feelings for me again?

And that there was a "slim chance" he would ever date me again.

Why couldn't he have been more direct? Now I'm jsut confused. Is this a definite rejection?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL umm that was pretty direct my Dear. Yeah this reminds me of the DUMB and DUMBER clip where he is thinking "One in a million" is a chance...

You two are over and it is done done done. Sorry about that but it is what is and it is time to move on.

For future reference never play games to break up someone to keep them that just seems totally crazy. If my girl said she wanted to break up i would be confused as hell and not trust her emotional state if she tried to want me to fight to get her back. I would move on because I do not need to keep anything that doesn't want me full time.

For you: You need to evaluate your emotional stability and thought process. find what make you happy. take some time away from people alone to figure out what you are truly desiring and get your mind right. Never allow your emotions to dictate outcomes that effects others besides yourself. Nobody deserves mind games including yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I would move on, he seems to have no interest in you anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing is ever definite especially where emotions are concerned.

It seems that you've leRned a valuable life lesson: You never know what you have until you have it no more.

What Girls Said 1

• why did u end things?

he is heart broken and can't trust u again