My boyfriend told me he doesn't like me anymore?

This has been my first ever boyfriend so I haven't experienced this before. My boyfriend told me he didn't like me anymore through text, I just replied with an ok. I am pretty upset and our conversations aren't going anymore. He hasn't actually broken up with me but I sort of know it's going to happen. What should I do? Should I break up with him or ask him why he doesn't like me anymore? Thanks

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Before jumping to conclusions, or reacting in ways that you might regret in the future, you need to actually talk to him. You are at an age group where changing your mind, or exploring lots of different things is completely normal. So if not being interested in who you are dating. If he really has stopped liking you, it's up to you to find out if that's what's really going on. Being suck in Limbo is a terrible feeling in or out of a relationship because you don't know where you stand. Find out by talking to him. Don't text or call, look in his eyes when he tells you how he feels. This is the most direct and sure way of finding out what he is feeling, what he wants, and the best way to execute your own actions based on that information.

What Guys Said 3

• You can ask him why if you wanna know why, you deserve to know. But if he doesn't like you anymore, break up, it's better than wasting your time in a relationship that's probably going nowhere.

• Well if he doesn't "like you anymore" then there is no point in sustaining the relationship.

Then again, you're only 13. It is to be expected that "relationships" if you can even call them that are short-lived at that point.

• Its ur decision... U should make it... What do u want... If u want him back.. Show some care and affection and he will be back or else u know what to do.

What Girls Said 4

• You need to end the relationship in person and then cut him loose. It's super scummy of him to do the whole texting thing is such a jerky way.

• You should be upset! It doesn't matter he's your first boyfriend, I think it's really immature to say something like that through text! (it actually means most chances he's just a chicken) I think you should do the next step and break up with him, and start a new exciting chapter in your life.

• You seem young and have some years to go so therefore more guys will come around who will appreciate you just as much☺☺.

• I would ask him why he feels this way and see if there is anything you can do to change his mind.