0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it all depends upon her

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Likely no. I've never tried getting back with a guy after he dumped me. If he left me he has to get me back not the other way around.

4|1
    0|0
  • Lol I don't know man, if it was me I'll probably delete your number and never talk to you again. It she has pride she will ERASE YOU from her life.

4|1
    0|1
  • if you want her back you're the one that has to apologise and make the first move

3|1
    0|0
  • Well, if she has a really low self esteem and is insecure, she may not have enough pride to move on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Doubtful. If someone dumps me, I take it as a cue to erase the man's number and block him on social media. Then again, I don't know your circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally no. You decided to leave her. You do not want to be with her. Why should she try?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want her back then you will have to work to win her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't swallow my pride if I were her. You should work for it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah. After being dumped she will probably tell you to go shit in a hat. What made you break up with her anyhow?

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would she try to get back? I mean YOU dumped her so you should also be able to apologize if you still truly care about her. But don't play games honestly...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if she respects herself. She may have met someone else in the meantime. If she did, definite no.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It will depend with reason why you dumped her. if it is a minor reason, then she will come back and if the reason is strong enough, then forget about her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thing is i said some worst thing to her

• WHy would she

1|0
    0|0
  • if you not dumped her inside garbage site... with nice tough she will come to u

0|1
    0|0