Anything illegal about this?

I have a close friend who had an affair, her husband found out and they're getting divorced. The guy knew from the beginning she was married, claimed to fall in love with her, and shortly after her husband found out he dumped her. Now she has found out about many more things he lied about. She has lost everything and is really upset, angry, and bitter. She thought about contacting his friends on Facebook to tell them what he did (he'd be so pissed) but I warned her he could come back with some type of lawsuit? What do you think?

Please no comments about the affair itself; that's not the point of this and it would be a moot point at this point anyway.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she did it herself

0|0
    0|0
    • True but he's not innocent either

• Show All
    • So that's my question, do you think she could get into trouble?
      What she did was wrong but he's a jackass who needs to pay in some way.

• yes she can
      he is a jackass and she is a cheater

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• go for it, he might be able to get you with some kind of harassment charge but i doubt it would hold up in court

1|0
    0|0
  • What does she think she'll get? Sympathy?
    A big no. High chance it would backfire on her. As for the legality, it depends on the type of information she is going to disclose on a public domain and also depends on the country's laws and level of law enforcement.

1|0
    0|0
    • No I think she's just trying to smear his name to all these people who think he's such a nice guy

• Show All
    • Agreed, but isn't it just as crappy of him to knowingly sleep with a married woman?

• What's more crappier is that even though she knows she has made a commitment for marriage, she knowingly decided to participate in adultery instead of what normal wives do: tell the guys who interfere in their marriage to f*** off or always think about their family first before their selfish short lived desires.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing about that is illegal. It's just a screwed up situation.

0|0
    0|0