How to forget someone you're falling in love with?

Un-fall in love. Move on. No emotions. How?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot undo your emotions. You can't just hit Ctrl-Z on the internal keyboard and erase your emotions. All you can do is break up with the object of your affections, get over the breakup, and move on. Trying to act as if you can "undo" your love is a form of denial that will only prolong the pain of the break up.

• We've never been really "together". I've just realized he only wants it casual. That's why I need to move on. But I'm so goddamn addicted to him!

• I will do that. This is so painful, I think I actually love him. Thank you so much for all your help! You really are wise :) xx

• That is kind of you to say that. If you have any more questions or need a sympathetic listener, feel free to message me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of sight, out of heart.
    At least that worked for me when I was super infatuated with a guy.

What Guys Said 1

• https://data.whicdn.com/images/68823254/large.jpg
    ^If you want the quick way.

Besides that, just... not care about him. Every person who has ever lived has bad aspects. He's not perfect nor will he ever be. There are people better than him. It might sound harsh but that's how I do things concerning forgetting.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly the only thing that will do it is time, and during this time, occupy your mind by doing other things and spending time with other people. It will get easier, I promise.

• Just time. Cliche but true. You have to wait patiently. Cry shout run. etc You are feeling the pain.
    All this pain disappear by time. Give yourself some time. You will be alright.

• Forgetting someone you love is like trying to remember someone you've never met... you just can't. Moving on doesn't mean you forget someone, it means you find a way of surviving without them.

A cliche... but keeping busy , and your mind focused on things other than him will help you to move on 💛