How should I break up with a girl knowing I won't be able to please her?

So me and this girl are both crazy about eachother and we've been exclusively talking to eachother. Everything is perfect; almost too perfect. Well a few weeks ago we were disscussing our previous relationships. she mentioned how she has a few partners that couldn't match up to her first boyfriend who was "hung". I'm only 6 inches and according to her this guy was "about 9 inches". I respect her for knowing what she wants but I don't want to waste her time or mine. How do I end this without saying "I'm breaking up with you because of my average penis"? I feel like I should just stop talking to her and just drop it all together. Thanks for the help.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I guarantee you she is exaggerating. Ever seen a woman try to park? Our spacial awareness isn't that good, it was most likely a normal size penis.

Not sure why you would bring such a thing up with a new guy, it's like going on about how tight your ex's poon was, or how amazingly perky her tits were... just a real sucky thing to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Now you're jealous of the fact that she actually wants a 9 inch penis? You're not a real man! Things like this shouldn't shake your masculine core!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• A woman is never pleased and is less pleased as time goes on.

• You don't, who says that she can't be pleased by yours

• You should ask her, as your SO, you should be able to tell her this

• Get really good at foreplay like massages, kissing, eating out. Maybe there are things Mr. Big Dick never did for her she wanted to try. Be open; a woman wants to cum and an orgasm's an orgasm whether you do it with your penis or not. Sure, maybe she's a freak in bed and wants you to beat the shit out of her cervix, but not all women want that and 6 inches is enough to satisfy a woman.