Why do I still feel this way about my ex girlfriend?

Me and my girlfriend broke about a year ago but I still always think about her and I think about all the. Good times we had and how I could have prevented us breaking up, anyway she has a new boyfriend. After all that time why do I still think about her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you miss her still. You obviously reminisce about the good times you spent with her. Maybe there is suppressed feelings towards her still that you can't shake off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's completely normal to have feelings about past relationships. I take it as a good sign because then you know that it was real and meant something. It does hurt but focus on being positive and working to move forward with your life. I find the best way to truly move on is getting into another relationship (when you're ready). This is mainly due to the fact that once you're in a new relationship, your focus should be on that new person, not an ex. I still think about one of my exes and it's been more than two years. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing as long as you aren't letting those thoughts bring you down or stop your progression. Failed relationships are great opportunities to learn and grow.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!