Why do I still feel this way about my ex girlfriend?

Me and my girlfriend broke about a year ago but I still always think about her and I think about all the. Good times we had and how I could have prevented us breaking up, anyway she has a new boyfriend. After all that time why do I still think about her?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you miss her still. You obviously reminisce about the good times you spent with her. Maybe there is suppressed feelings towards her still that you can't shake off.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's completely normal to have feelings about past relationships. I take it as a good sign because then you know that it was real and meant something. It does hurt but focus on being positive and working to move forward with your life. I find the best way to truly move on is getting into another relationship (when you're ready). This is mainly due to the fact that once you're in a new relationship, your focus should be on that new person, not an ex. I still think about one of my exes and it's been more than two years. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing as long as you aren't letting those thoughts bring you down or stop your progression. Failed relationships are great opportunities to learn and grow.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!