Why is my ex so mad when he broke up with me?

My ex broke up with me but started lashing out as if I broke up with him I would post postive things on FB and he would try to make me mad I unfriend him on FB and IG because I wanted to heal and i didn't want to see his mean post. two weeks of slient and then he realized i unfriend him and got mad all over again why i just wanna heal

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because we break up with someone doesn't mean it's something we want to do, and in this case especially blame the other person saying they forced us into the situation. I understand he's lashing out but don't focus on his negative energy. This is the time for you to work on yourself and it's going to be difficult, but all of the social media makes recovery even more difficult. You blocked him so try not to worry about it so much. He's the one who broke up with you, so it's his problem, not yours. Every time I've been broken up with, I always remind myself that I dodged the bullet with that person, because if they were truly worthy of me, they would do what they could to stick around. Stay strong and think positively.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is Obviously this Sotre sport and even though he was the Dumper, he is In the Dumps righ now, the writing on the FB and all, tells me so, I know.
    Let him cool down. It's good you "Unfriended" him, and it is teaching this old dog your new tricks. Right now, he knows he is barking up the wrong tree, making him stay in the dog house.
    However, I have seen this a thousand times, have gone through it even myself a Million More times and in Time... An EX who still Marks hi sown X in your softie spot, even His, ends many times good friends and sometimes More, @tiffany08
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he is trying to divert the guilt onto you. Ignore him. He shouldn't have any influence over you anymore. Take the time to heal.

• Ok so he wanted to break up but wanted you to still have him on social media? That's kind of possessive in my opinion. If you need to be away from him to heal, that's perfectly normal and healthy.