I'm pretty certain the guy I just met doesn't have a real job. How can I be sure?

We've been talking and I haven't really been able to get to the bottom of things. All I know is that from past experiences when a guy is very vague about his job he either doesn't work or does something that isn't above water (illegal). Its so very early days and we've only really spoken twice so far. He seems to be very money motivated which is ok if you're going about it the right way.

How do I get to the bottom of this? If I do what next? I don't want to get caught up in this lifestyle and I'm in my late 20's I don't really have time to try and get someone on the right tracks. But what if he is potentially a good guy besides this?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't it's part off his private life.
    Ask no questions you get no lies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he possibly a trust fund kid? It's also possible that he doesn't want someone to like him for his money?

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him to show you where he works so you might could surprise him one day. Or tell him to prove he has a job or you're gone

• What difference does it make?

• Its always nice to be straight.. Just ask him in a polite manner

• Or he doesn't want trigger gold digging tendencies in you.

Remember, guys have to be cautious too.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!