Do you think he's ever going to come back?

my ex and I took each others virginity and we were our first true relationship.

he broke it off over a text and called me a hoe and a bitch and then my best friend of two years dropped me to date him.

do you think he'll ever come back?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• So...you want a guy that used you, called you names and hooked up with your best friend...?

Why? You could do so much better than him

• Lol, I never really think of it like that. I always think that I did it to myself. or as he put it I deserved it.

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you want an asshole like that?

• if he was that rude to you, why do you want him back? I would say move on! Hard perhaps, but necessary.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't want this guy to come back! He has treated you horribly! And your best friend? Some friend! I wonder what she's been up to. Why would he call you those names anyway - was it just out of the blue?

You are better off without either of them. Don't worry, I'm sure you will meet some much nicer people to spend your time with.

• Yeah it was out of the blue.

we hung out with some of his friends and one of mine and it went terrible and the next day he told me I embarrassed him and we got into a huge fight and he broke up with me the next day.

• this has to be fake. come on. who could ever actually write this, read it over, and then post it, without realizing how ridiculous the entire thing is?