What was the worst way someone broke up with you?

Just play this and read.

i ask my girlfriend if she wants a sandwich... we both are smiling and laughing.. she says "YES! im starving!"...

i go into the kitchen... grab the bread.. grab the peanut butter... grab the jelly...

i spread the peanut butter perfect covering all ends... i spread the jelly.. EXTRA JELLY... i can't help my self.. i know she doesn't like so much jelly but this sandwich will be perfect.. i just know it... A sandwich for the girl i love. This will surely make her day!

as i bring the sandwich to her in the living room... i notice a bright red shinny rubbery object... my dog shadows toy... before i can react i had already stepped onto it and lost my balance... i had taken a fall... the peanutbutter and jelly sandwich flies off the plate... the top half of the bread slides off the bottom as it flies through the air... ... too much jelly... if only i put a little less it would have stuck together with the peanut butter and maybe i could have saved that sandwich... saved our relationship.. but i refused to give in.. and now the last ember that burned in our relationship was lost... the sandwich is gone.. splat onto the rug.. . disappointment and despair filled her face. i had failed... the simple task of creating a sandwich for the girl i loved... was lost...

2 weeks later we broke up...

WE ALL MAKE CHOICES IN LIFE.. SOME LEAD US ON THE RIGHT PATH SOME LEAD US ON THE WRONG PATH.. I MADE A FATAL MISTAKE THAT DAY THAT I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE DOWN... I CAN ONLY ASK FOR YOUR PRAYERS...

108

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why we're friends. You are the best.

Something similar happened to me, only I was frying a turkey and now he has no fingers. He broke up that day. But he smells delicious.

• I bet you still try to hang around that joker for the smell ;)

• Hmm i think i get it now. But yeah it sucks when you put so much out for someone and they don't reciprocate it

• What do you get mister? :)

Well, that entire relationship was too much up and down.

Most Helpful Guy

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FcM-xmOx8

Its September 4, 2011 I have just gotten out of detention. My phone hadent rang the whole afternoon which was strange because my girl always calls me when I get out. I stepped out of the building headed to my girls house... then one mile of walking... it hit me like ton of bricks. I was suppose meet her up at the track. I reached into my pocket ready to give that one phone call. as I digged in my pocket my heart starting beating fast. I reached into my other pocket and all I could feel were left over quarters and the 2 pencils that I stold from my peers. my palms started sweating, heart beat getting faster and faster, stomach turning inside out. I turned around and ran back to school as fast as I can takeing 2min breaks with ever 2 yards. out of shape, dogging every object that crossed my path. Im almost close. heading around the corner I a green car with missing hub caps. NO this can't be... I ran using every last breath and saw someone entering the car. it was her. I screamed her name JANIS WAIT. the car door shut and the car fled with screetching tires. I fell to my knees and there was my phone laying on the ground. walking back hime I called her 10 times until one hour later I recieved a text message saying "Its over"...

What Girls Said 9

• Ah easy. I had an ex go on tour. I went and met him in Brooklyn where the tour was starting and met all the guys. Then when they came through our city we all hung out for a day and a half. The guys were acting weird but my boyfriend told me nothing. He waits until right before they were about to go on to tell me he didn't like the way we left things in NYC and he thought I would break up with him so he got back with his ex. He did this infront of everyone to make a scene. So yeah after helping them load in and set up I didn't see them go on and was embarrassed in front of all my friends I forced to go to he show.

This was years ago. I'm glad I had that experience because I learned from it. I don't date guys like him anymore he was crappy before that and I just didn't see it. I date men hat treat me well and I them now. It made me so much more appreciative of proper treatment.

• in a birthday card.
    it says p. s. its over.
    hahahahahaa

• Asked to borrow my car, crashed it into a tree, and left the keys in it and a note on my dashboard reading "we're through".

• I caught him cheating on me and he broke up with me 2 days later on the phone. Hahaha. He woke up the next day with one eyebrow missing, neon dicks spray painted in his room and maxi pads taped everywhere, including his forehead.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I cried over him after that.

• haha the worst! By not contact me for weeks on end!

• He went on a business trip to Scotland and didn't call me for a few days. when I finally got through to him he was very distant. He didn't call back at all. I got the feeling something was wrong and when he got back he called to say he was staying with a 'friend'. I assume she made him eventually call me to say it was over I'm not sure but thΓ© suggestion was that we took a 'break'having been together for over 2 years. What a wanker.

• I broke up with someone in a cruel way... it was the only way really

• I got dumped through text

• Lol, loved it. Specially the end note.

✌❀

What Guys Said 7

• Girlfriend: "I'm moving back to England in two months"

Curtis: "Well that's fucking inconvenient isn't it"

• I broke up with my ex via text. But before you go crucifying me that's only because she wouldn't answer the phone. We were fighting and she just decided to go silent.

• She had her friend break us up for her. "Hey, Chris. M is breaking up with you"

Which in retrospect makes me pretty glad things ended between us if she has that little integrity.

• Over text... But I had just called her ugly so I think it was fair...

• You poor soul, I'm sorry I didn't know... I didn't know...

• one week wile i was in collage and my girlfriend of two years was at home, she suddenly stopped texting me for a whole week, prior to this she was talking to me about going out to lunch with this "guy friend" of hers, just the two of them and i obviously wasn't cool with the whole thing. then finally she texted me back after that week and said "i think we should take a break" she explained that the long distance wasn't working and we were drifting apart. i asked her if there was anything else going on and she said "no, this was just too tough for her" so we chatted a wile and i tried to convince her that we have been doing fine until the last week, then she told me it was over and hung up abruptly. so in a blind fit of feelings turning in my guts, i drove three hours right to her front door with a dozen roses and a broken heart, she answered the door with a robe on and her new boyfriend behind her... the same "guy friend" she was telling me about. she then slammed the door in my face and told me to leave. i left the roses on her front step and drove back to collage that same night. when i got back to the dorm i threw away everything she mailed me wile i was in collage and finally, as the sun was coming up, i sat on my bed and thought about everything that had happened. i was a mess for a wile after that... but here i am now, one year down the road, still single (by choice) but i feel like it was all for the better, im half way through the third year of my degree and i have a circle of friends that i wouldn't give up for the world. i finally feel like im ready for a new relationship :) wish me luck.

• She tossed me out of a moving car.