Have You Ever Lost Someone You Really Loved?

157

Most Helpful Girl

• That's complicates but I did.

I'm straight and I wouldn't say I lost my friend, but our friendship has started to fall apart. Not on purpose, though. We just talked less and weren't connected to each other anymore.

I've never been attracted to her, but I loved her as one of my best friends. I truly loved her, I've given her a big part of my heart and she was a special friend to me. Kind of a friendship with an instant click, which usually is really rare.

I still miss her so much, I wish we could talk again and be good friends like we used to be. I guess our paths were meant to stop crossing each other since we haven't talked for like a year... maybe one day we'll talk again. Until then- I get to know new people everyday. :)

• No no. Still you like your friend a lot. You text to your friend. Plan a outing. May be she is in problem or may be she is hiding something from you. You just contact her once and plan a outing.

• That's not that easy like I've said. I've tried talking to her several times in the past 12 months, but I guess faith had different plans for us...

• There are people here who have been through worse of course, but for me that's also a definition of loss. Maybe not a romantic kind of loss, but it's still a loss to me. I've lost someone who was important to me and maybe if I have done something different in our past we will still be talking... like the old days...

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to lose her if I don't hurryĀ”

What Girls Said 14

• My little brother, my grandma, my puppy and a few ex best friends. A few years ago I would also have said an ex boyfriend, but now that I've met a man who's shown me what real love is, I've realized I never truly loved my ex to begin with.

• Ehh no, luckily I haven't.

• Yes and it hurt like hell.

• my uncle
    he was close to me like almost my dad.

• What is your definition of love?

• A male or female has the emotions with male or female more than friendship. You can't do any bad things to your love even if they cheat you.

• Yes I have.

• Yeah, my grandfather.

• My grandmother and grandfather

• yes, i love (d) my dad more than anyone or anything. i will never love someone more.

• Not unless dogs count.

• My fatheršŸ˜”

• I lost a bird

• Yes, several, unfortunately.

The youngest was my best friend from childhood died at age 25 from cancer. Loss changes your perception of things.

• My father died quite a few months ago and i still miss him every day. He was my father and my best friend.

What Guys Said 6

• We have all been there bro, it's apart love. One day you waking up to her and cooking her breakfast, planning your future together; the next day she wants out.

Life's crazy like that, just how something goes. Here's to the one's we lost and the ones we avoided, fuck em both =P

• No, I have never loved anyone.

• Yes two dogs that I loved very much

• Lost as in died?

• No not yet.

• No, not yet.