Have You Ever Lost Someone You Really Loved?

157

Most Helpful Girl

• That's complicates but I did.

I'm straight and I wouldn't say I lost my friend, but our friendship has started to fall apart. Not on purpose, though. We just talked less and weren't connected to each other anymore.

I've never been attracted to her, but I loved her as one of my best friends. I truly loved her, I've given her a big part of my heart and she was a special friend to me. Kind of a friendship with an instant click, which usually is really rare.

I still miss her so much, I wish we could talk again and be good friends like we used to be. I guess our paths were meant to stop crossing each other since we haven't talked for like a year... maybe one day we'll talk again. Until then- I get to know new people everyday. :)

• No no. Still you like your friend a lot. You text to your friend. Plan a outing. May be she is in problem or may be she is hiding something from you. You just contact her once and plan a outing.

• That's not that easy like I've said. I've tried talking to her several times in the past 12 months, but I guess faith had different plans for us...

• There are people here who have been through worse of course, but for me that's also a definition of loss. Maybe not a romantic kind of loss, but it's still a loss to me. I've lost someone who was important to me and maybe if I have done something different in our past we will still be talking... like the old days...

Most Helpful Guy