I feel inadequate?

I look left and I look right and all my friends have been able to maintain their relationship.. we all started our relationships around this time last year between (august & Oct) and all I see online is "happy 1 year" yadad yada blah blah.. it makes me feel inadequate.. like why couldn't I maintain a relationship like them?

Can anyone relate?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• After a break up, low self esteem, doubt , pondering, self evaluating, depression, boredom kicks in. I am sure everyone on this entire planet has felt or is feeling this at some point in there lives. Can i relate? yes i can. Some helpful advice? stop beating yourself up right now. Also dont compare yourself to anyone else.. we are all different even down to our personal social groups and relationships. Work on your flaws and learn from your mistakes. You can only use this as a learning curb. As this seems to be happening a lot maybe you might want to have a think towards why your relationships went wrong

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're better off single than updating your status and advertising your private life, plus the longer those people are together the more devastated they'll be when they inevatably break up, then you can remind them of all their stupid posts and how they were bullshit. lololololololololol

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You just met the wrong girl, there is nothing wrong with you :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yep, I can relate, but I don't feel I'm inadequate, I know I am.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;