Girls, how do I break down the emotional barriers of my ex so she might date me again?

I dumped my ex two months ago (complete mistake on my part) and she told me last week that she feels emotionally disconnected from me since she's tried to move on since the break. I told her that I wanted to try again and I would wait as long as it took to earn that trust back. Any suggestions or options would really help me. Thank you

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to be honest it's going to be tough. She is scared to go back to you because you broke her heart and may possibly break it again.

in my opinion don't try to get back with her unless you want to be with her and not leave. TBH she sounds like she is really just trying to move on with her life.

You can try, but it's going to take a lot of patience. Maybe try going on a few fun dates and see where it goes. But you have to convince her that your feelings are true.

• Thank you for your comment. I really do want to be with her because we did make such a good couple and we complement each other in so many ways. But I had one more question, if you don't mind. I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes and work as hard as I can to get her back. Do you think showing her my persistence (not being too overbearing) but showing her an honest effort that I care and am willing to do what it takes to rebuild that trust, will that help or weaken my chances?

• I think it can definitely help. She needs to be able to trust you and see that you are being genuine. If you can do that then you have a chance.

• Thanks for MHO! I hope it all works out for you! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Take her out on a casual date and don't discuss the relationship just have fun together, start slow

• Alas this is a lost cause... she has already lost interest in you :(