I gave him an ultimatum but he blocked me?

We've been togather for 5 months now.. problem is there were periods of times where he doesn't make any contact with me for days ! Sometimes a week ! .. i told him how this is confusing and annoying for me but he couldnt care less..
So one day i was really mad and gave him an ultimatum bcz i thought it could work out and push him to undrestand that i want more from him.. i have strong feelings for him but i dnt think thats the same case with him..

So what are the odds of getting back together?

I miss him and i want more from him incease where back..

It had been more than 2 weeks now with no contact with each other

What should i do to get him back and fix things?

1116

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone cares about you and wants you in their life then they'll put you in it, you shouldn't have to fight for a " place" . If a person loves you and wants you , then you'll know it. If not, you'll feel unsure and confused about their intentions.

I wouldn't initiate contact. Give him space to give him time to calm down. When someone is given an ultimatum they feel controlled. It would have been best to talk about how you feel. If he cares he'll listen and understand, and he'll want to work at helping the relationship survive. If he doesn't then you know where you stand

What Guys Said 16

• Yoiu were unhappy enough to give him an ultimatum. Just as clearly, he doesn't care that much. Do you REALLY want to get back with him so badly that you will accept his previous behavior? If so, then go back and through yourself at his feet. Otherwise, grow a pair, find someone who cares about you, and live your life. You're young. There are TONS of guys out there. Pick one.

• Either you give him some more time (2 weeks is already long enough tho) or you start moving on.

• I think he gave you your answer. Either he doesn't want more or you pushed him to reconsider the whole relationship. Move on, he clearly wasn't into this as much as you were.

• You scared his pants off. He now thinks you're a psycho stalker, and will do anything to get away from you. I realize he was frustrating you, but if he won't make the time commitment necessary to fix things, then he doesn't deserve you in the first place. In which case, he's a waste of your time and heart-investment.

Ultimatums are for spouses and the engaged to give to one another. And poorly-kept secret: they usually fail.

• I feel like you can't fix what was already broken.

• Well you have him an ultimatum and he showed his cards and you showed yours... you want him back and he knows that but he decided to let it go for now

You can't do anything, you already did when you gave him the ultimatum, its over for now most likely

• I don't think he wants to be in a relationship with you anymore. This doesn't mean you are necessarily at fault. It just means he doesn't seem to want to be with you anymore. I would move on if I were you. He doesn't seem to give enough of a damn about you.

• Nothing. You gave him the ultimatum and he made his choice. You have to live with that. This is why open communication is always preferable to threats and ultimatums

• ... did he know you two were dating?
    5 months and only half way through he disappeared for weeks at a time. Doesn't sound like it was a real relationship

• He knows dont worry lol
      He's just not putting all his heart into our relationship , not opening up to me either

• Most relationship advice books for men say they should never accept an ultimatum. I'm serious because I've read quite a few books that give advice to guys about relationships. They all say to never give into a woman's ultimatum.

• Why would you even want to. But to answer your question, very little you can do. If you pursue, he'll get annoyed. As for him reaching out, not likely. Just work on yourself and become the best you that you can.

• It's clear he didn't want you as much as you wanted him.

And he blocked you.

I'd recommend forgetting about him and moving on. Someone who wants nothing to do with you after dragging you along isn't worth holding on to.

• hahaha looks like your plan back fired, enjoy..

• Glad that my heartbreak amuses you

• He knows what he's doing. You wouldn't be near as interested if he called everyday.

• Yeah pretty silly to give someone an ultimatum, not very "friendly"

• I'd say it's over. That is the problem with an ultimatum.

What Girls Said 10

• The thing about ultimatums is that... they work like 10% of the time. Most of the time they just say, "fuck it," and leave the relationship.

He decided that talking to you more wouldn't fit into his schedule so he chose the "or" part of the ultimatum.

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• Hello dear i tried sending u a mail but turned out ur adress is invalid?
      Are you sure its 100% correct?

• this is the email again mccartkatty@gmail. com

• Check your inbox

• If this guy loved you he wouldn't have cut you off. You just need to move on. Obviously he wasn't willing to do what it takes to keep u around.

• It just sounds like he's not that interested in you or your feelings. Who goes without talking to someone they like/love for weeks at a time, by their own choice. It makes no sense, it sounds like he didn't care about you enough to begin with.

Why do you want someone back who doesn't consider your feelings?

• he was never as into it as you were

move on as fast as u can

• I was dealing with something similar in terms of him lessening contact. The bottom line is it was making you unhappy and he did not care enough to change it. If he was still being affectionate though when he finally did contact, you should not have given an ultimatum. Those don't work and it's not a mature way to communicate through problems.

2 weeks of silence from him is a long time. If he were going to try to get you back, it would have happened by now. I would move on.

• you gotta find a way to get to him,
    to wake up what is sleeping inside him.

• How?
      I feel like domething big is missing and that he's not sharing his thoughts with me
      I can barely know wuts on his mind
      How do i get him to open up more?
      Ofc that is if we got back together

• it's hard to say cuz it really depends on you two, but more than texts and calls you need to meet him in person. i do stuff like put lyrics of songs that match your feelings on fb or somewhere he'll see.
      still, the best is to meet and play it cool, don’t be too forward and stay calm.

• JUST DON'T! Move on. He clearly doesn't feel the same way about you. You're chasing after a guy who's running away from you. Find someone else!

• Girl I wouldn't even count him if I were you. He sounds like he's not that into you. If you still want to be with him and if you get back together, it will really be your choice to stay with his MIA. I don't think you can change that since he doesn't seem like he's into you.

• Did gag get rid of spellcheck?

I don't think there's much hope. Best to move on.