Why does my ex boyfriend keep looking for me and asking for my number while he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It's impossible to know. Maybe he wants to get back together. Maybe he wants to have sex with you. Maybe he just wants to talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he wants to talk to you, or contact you for something important. maybe he misses you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Because he's not over you or he wants a easy fuck. Not saying your an easy fuck but the fact he has a past history with you. Stick your ground block him. He will try ruin your relationship

• Those are some incredible mind-reading abilities. And you don't even know his name. Amazing.

• Trust me he doesn't want you for anything more. If he missed you that much he would of never found someone else. Be happy with your new man

• I think you right and yes i will stay with my new man...