What's the cure for broken heart? What can you do for your heart if it goes on bleeding after anything... How to forget ur woman/man?💔
Most Helpful Girl
1. Understanding that it's okay to grieve for those great times you had together but realize that a new chapter is beginning in your life adventures
2. Realize that you are the catalyst for happiness in your life regardless of what circumstances are thrown at you
3. Wake up every morning and think of 3 things you are most thankful for; even if it's just the smell of fabric softer on your sheets!
4. Listen to an obnoxiously happy playlist while you are getting ready for your day.
5. Eat HEALTHY AND MAKE TIME TO WORK OUT!!!
6. Pick up a hobby or interest you can focus on just for you.
7. Treat yourself to a cupcake.
8. Join MeetUp or REI outdoor classes... or just anything where you are being exposed to new people.
10. Realize that the one you used to be with might have been great; but he/she is not as great as someone greater... and you will meet that person who will make you realize what REAL love is. You'r 27. I think you've got a TON of time to run into her. Don't waste a minute of your life dwelling on what is over, and be the catalyst for your own happiness. If she broke your heart, is she worth losing sleep over? Did she ever really love you? Some woman out there is going to show you what real love is and you are going to realize you were never really in love with your ex to begin with. That's what my now-fiance has done for me; showed me that I was never really in love with my ex to begin with.3
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
SCOTCH IT !
This is just first aid (no guarantee it will hold)
This is the healthiest, no doubt: