What Should I Do?

OK so I've had this problem since I was in the 5th grade. I pull out my eyelashes and eyebrow hair. I don't know how to stop and its bothering me. Does anyone know how to put a stop to my big problem? And also does anyone know how I can grow back my eyebrow hair and eyelashes really fast or faster?

02

What Guys Said 2

• You have a minor form of a mental disorder called Trichotillomania. Judging by your age, its more than just a "phase." Overcoming it on your own is practically unheard of for adults. Chances are, the disorder is going hand-in-hand with another disorder. Your best bet is to find professional psychological help.

Here's more info on it: link

• Well, if you get testosterone injections, I'm pretty sure that grows all hair faster lol. But of course that has bad side effects so just wait for them to grow back ans stop damn pulling them out!

What Girls Said 0