Angry and upset at my ex?

So I'm probably over thinking this but. I was on snapchat and saw my ex put a story up and I decided to look at it. It's been a month since we broke up. We were together for 2 years. The story was a picture of garlic knots and said "when bae brings you garlic knots 😍" but when I saw this I got angry at her like how could she have a new guy this quick? But I know it could also be her co-worker too but still it hurt that she could have possibly have moved on so quickly. It's just frustrating you know what I mean?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it is Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Maybe Marks an X in your own softie spot here, dear, there may come a time, down this fine line, where you both ending Up... Possibly talking.
    It seems she has semi 'Moved on' for now, for being this was a Quick jump from the fat into the fire with a newbie desire, it could go Out like a flickering flame with no game. He may even be a Rebound whom she met up with to lick some of the war wounds or found some overtime with around the water cooler.
    You could have hit the nail on the head with 'Co-worker,' and if so, let it Go... For now anyways and focus on your own heart and make a new start. You never know when you both might end up friends one day, for it is still fresh, with or without benefits or even To... Rekindle this old flame with a bang.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• This problem was brought on by you and you alone. Since you are broken up, why are you still connected to her snapchat or other social media? In the days before social media, if you were broken up... that's it. If you didn't suck up your pride and apologize or try to work things out, you had no way of peering into her life (unless you asked her friends which is just creepy).

Some people mourn the breakup differently than others. Men are particularly notorious for finding other girls very shortly after a breakup. It's a man's way to cope with the loss, and it's not until much much later that they begin to regret the breakup.

Girls on the other hand will mourn the breakup immediately and cry their eyes out. But once they're done crying, they will move on quickly and forget about the ex. This is the part you do not see, and she probably spent quite a few weeks crying alone in bed. Since the two of you did not reconcile your problems, I believe her girlfriends probably got together to cheer her up and help her move on.

Whether you're a guy or girl, a person tends to forget about the ex very quickly if they're getting love, affection and sex from a new person. So accept that you have been forgotten and move on. I'll bet if you got a new girlfriend, you'd forget about the ex too.

And stop stalking.

What Girls Said 2

• Had this same reaction yesterday. Me and my ex broke up over two weeks ago and he's already had sex with a girl I know. I was so angry at him because he had moved on so quickly and that made me feel like he never cared about me at all. You need to remember that you'll find someone much better, and this new person your ex is with is more than likely a rebound relationship.

• Solution: Delete and block her from Snapchat and any other Instagarm. This is just the beginning: wait until she starts posting sex selfies.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!