I'm ashamed of loving him so much?

Long story short my ex did me so wrong. I went through all my Facebook posts today and I re read all the old posts I made about him. How much at the time I loved him. It showed how crazy about him I was. Then I felt a sense of shame. Ashamed for making those statuses. Ashamed of loving him. He didn't deserve one post made about him he played me like a motherfucker. I mean he did apologize for playing me when we broke up and called himself an idiot. But it doesn't matter. Is this normal? I swear I'm never posting anything on Facebook about love anymore.

11

What Guys Said 1

• "It showed how crazy about him I was. Then I felt a sense of shame."

You made a mistake and that's okay, we've all wanted something so badly that we'd ignore people's advice, overlook potential red flags and even lie to ourselves about it to make things work.

You've done it, i've done it and Aaron Rodgers has done it.

It sucks that things didn't work out, it sucks that everyone knows about it but you've got to do the following:

- Own it
    - learn from it
    - Move on.

What Girls Said 1

• It is normal. You loved him with everything you had and that isn't an easy thing to do. You love and trusted him. Knowing that he broke the trust makes you want to say, "he didn't deserve my love."