Is the third time always a charm?

Okay, so my ex broke up with me after our 1 year ann. because he didn't feel a connection. That was the second time together. I thought everything was going great so I didn't expect it coming. When he asked for a second chance I was so happy. We were both happy. If he comes back should I give him a third chance?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly I cannot tell you what to do and what not to do, however I can say that it seams he has hurt you more then once in the past which is not good for your self esteem or yourself PERIOD! I know you are young and when I say that I mean no offense at all. I am saying that I understand how a decision like this might be difficult for you. If I were in your shoes I would personally try to move on. Live life laugh with friends as I have said before. It really would be no surprise to me at all if he were to come back and ask for a second chance it would also be no surprise to me if he had hurt you again. I know that this may come across as kind of a selfish thing to do but (FOCUS ON YOU) it's not selfish it's wise. I can tell that you are a very smart individual so why not find someone who wants to be with you just as much as you want to be with them. You have a long life ahead of you so don't rush anything. Take your time and again like I said before if you find a guy you like take it slow make him wait for you if he waits then he cares if not then it's his loss not yours. I can personally tell you that there is a thousand guys out there that would love a chance with a girl like yourself! :-)

• Every one tells me that...I just find it so hard to do that. I don't understand why I still love him. I know for a fact he misses me a little but he is already talking to other girls. I really appreciate your answer....but I do find it a little weird that you think I'm a very smart individual when you hardly know me. lol! Thank you so much.

• I mean you were smart for the question you were asking. I would just spend most of your time focusing on you and trying to get things situated for yourself without having to be concerned with where he is and what he's doing you know?

• Oh okay lol! that's very nice of you to think that.

What Girls Said 1

• me personally no everyone is entiled to a second chance and if he comes back a third time you need to say no as he is just playing games with you.