Will you still be friends with some one who rejected you?

Question says it aaaallll...

1116

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's possible, at least im not sure how. I've tried and I would like to be friends, but it hurts too much and this has happened to me before and loving someone who doesn't love you back is extremely painful.

• Though if I loved her, it would mean I care about her, so I'd still like to stay in contact

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I wouldn't be able to move on without distance.

What Guys Said 15

• Hopefully I would be, because it would seem a waste to not at least have them in your life as a friend. You would obviously find values in them worth having around, so I would like someone who rejected me as a friend unless I found out she was a total self centred cow, then no, x

• You sound like my BFF who rejected me, it's crazy! I love it. He and I very tight. Strong friendships are amazing. :)

• @Kirssi Good friendships are priceless because you don't always end up with friends that have the same values as yourself, x

• No, why would I when there's 7 billion people to be friends with?

• I wouldn't because it will be hard being friends with a woman I would want a relationship with. If we were being friends to learn about each other before we get into a relationship is understanding. I would refuse being friends because I got rejected to clear your question up.

• I currently am

• How is it working for you?

• Excellent. I got closure and accepted it just wasn't meant to be. We're as close as two can be without sex or marriage

• Nah. I'd be disrespecting myself by doing that. That pretty much says hey I want to be more than friends.. oh you don't? Ok I guess I'll settle for friends even though I want more. That's so emasculating. That just says I have no respect or value in myself. Would never settle for that.

• Absolutely, I do care for this particular girl who decided to leave her past behind and move on with her life as she finished school lol a started a new career. She left an open communication chanel open and I feel like we have a mutual respect for each other. Even though she put me behind I know she does care :/

• Depends I suppose.

• What does it depends on?

• So if you guys werent close, like you didn't hangout, didn't text or ohone calls, you won't be friends with them.

• No I mean I don't know if I'd try and salvage the friendship if they rejected my advances, if the friendship wasn't that strong to begin with.

• depends on our friendship, and how it happened. I have only been rejected one time in my entire life (by my best friend 5 years ago), and nope we fell apart.

• Only if she becomes a wing-woman. :P

• I believe I would, yes. But if they ignore me, then bye!

• I wouldn't be friends with a woman that rejects me.

• Absolutely not

• Absolutely zero chance of that happening

• No, fuck that.

If she isn't sucking my dick, why should I spend time keeping her around?

• I currently am but it can sometimes be hard

• Do u still have feelings for her?

• we're still best friends though. and I think she enjoys tormenting me

• I just act like it doesn't bother me when were just hanging out together is fine. its kinda hard sometimes we go out to the bar seeing her dance with someone else or work when I have to see her go home with somebody else. and then hearing her tell me about it the next days

What Girls Said 10

• If I have feelings for him then no. Sounds like torture to me to be a "friend" of someone you really want to be with romantically. In fact I've tried several times and it just hurt me so bad. If I didn't have feelings then it's fine.

• Yep! Definitely! Just because they're not romantically interested in you it doesn't mean they dislike you.
    Also, I asked out a guy, he said no, but we remained friends... 10 months later he changed his mind and now we've been together for nearly a year so I would say definitely stay friends with a crush!

• Why not? Doesn't sound like a bad idea to gain a friend😊I'm not talking fake friend. I'm saying true friend.

• Yeah, of course. As long as they don't make it awkward about the fact that I like them, then I won't make it awkward about the fact that I like them, but they don't like me back. Simple as that.

• no. attempting to be just friends with someone you have feelings for, or vice versa, is a waste of time. it will eventually fall apart anyway. might as well end it immediately.

• Yessss!!! Yes!!! yas!

• It has never worked for me in the past. I just got more hurt. It doesn't mean that it never would, but a clean break without any further contact was usually the best route for me.

• Hell no! You can't just turn off feelings.

• ummmmm I don't know actually

• I don't think i could , i would find it too painful. Especially if he met someone else. I couldn't bare to watch someone i loved or wanted to be with... love someone else.