Why is it that once I've moved on he contacts me?

I was really hurt that he dumped me last month. So I went no contact and deleted him off all social media. It took about a month but I finally feel like i moved on and don't want him anymore

ironically he called me last night but I curved him by telling him i will call back only to block his number. If he called me a few weeks ago I would have happily talked to him but now I'm over it and see him for who he was

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes people return to what is familiar out of ease. I think everyone has reentered back into a broken relationship several times before it finally ended for good. Sometimes we even know it is not the best decision but we do so for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it is simply because we miss what we once liked in the other and truly hope to rekindle a lost romance. Other times it is more selfish and we do so out of selfishness and loneliness. Dare I also mention horniness and convenience? Today I refuse to take a single step backwards. I will not break things off with a girl until I truly give up and I will not take back a girl who gives up on me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow! Thanks for the MHO 9n this one. It must have been terribly hard deciding considering how many replies this particular question raised. Lol! Thanks none the less.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The only reason I can think of is that he misses you. You were right to block his number. You were doing him a favor. Just keep doing what you're doing. You've moved on and he hasn't. He'll get over it just like you have. I wish you well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!