Am I a crazy ex?

So me and my girlfriend broke up 2 months ago. She has moved on and is now dating my friends brother for a month now. And every now and then I'll text her saying good luck in your game tonight and congrats on getting in on your dream college and stuff like that. I don't believe that I've moved on but I'm getting there. I don't call her and text her everyday saying I want her back and stuff like that. Am I a crazy ex?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You're not crazy, you just miss her. Although, it really isn't a good thing that you text her. It's preventing you from moving on, and I'd imagine she's at least a little annoyed by the texts. The best thing for you to do is to stop all communication, remove her from social media too. If you are in a situation where you have to talk to her, just be civil (which I'm sure you would be) and go about your business. I got dumped a few weeks ago at my best friend's wedding and despite the fact that I miss my girl so much, I can't talk to her because it'd make it too hard. I can't even see her on campus because it hurts. It's difficult, but you'll be better off in the end my friend.