Should I contact a girl after 2 months of no contact, after she said let's just be friends?

This girl I met was really into me. We went out a lot, made out, talked and skyped frequently and this lasted for about 2 1/2 months. I never did anything bad or wrong or anything to make her hate me but I could tell she was slowly becoming uninterested in me and I guess this freaked me out a little and I became clingy because I could see her attitude towards me changing. I tried numerous times at getting her to communicate with me, I asked her what was wrong and I got the classic "I'm fine" response; I kept bugging her and eventually she said, "let's just be friends"😒. I begged a little during the next week asking her to give me a chance but then I realized that wouldn't help my chances at all. I ignored some of her texts for three days and then responded and she seemed like her old self (excited that I was talking to her) and we ended up skyping that night. After that I went completely no contact to give her space and to not seem clingy, needy, or smother her. I still haven't contacted her but she hasn't tried contacting me either😞. And that leads me to asking for advice, if I should contact her. I know it sounds like "oneitis" but I know there are other girls out there, she just had so many of the qualities I am looking for in a girl, it is actually scary how much we had in common also. Didn't mean for this to be long so I'm gonna stop there. Thanks for opinions and responses gals and guys.

10

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should move on

What Guys Said 0