How do I know if I love her?

So me & my girlfriend broke up a few days ago. We had a long distance relationship even though we were planning on me visiting her around the time we broke up. I've known her for about a year & some months now even though like the first year we were just friends. She blocked me in the social medias she has me in after the fight we had but I still got her phone number. I can't get her out my head I don't know what's wrong with me, is it possible that I love this girl? Should I try to call her or just move on?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think it's love, it just that you are missing her company, that doesn't necessarily mean love.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's love and if it was should still move on.
    With so few details it's hard to give a strong opinion but if she is so immature to cut off communication after a fight rather than just give time to calm down doesn't seem like a good long term relationship to have anyhow...
    It will get better quicker than you realize =-)

• I can't say.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!