Why are women such lazy, greedy c**ts after divorce?

As most divorces go, rarely ever are both parties civil to one another during the entire process. Even when kids are involved. It angers me how much power women have in this commonwealth…how much damage they can do to one man “for the sake of the children”. Most times, it’s never about the children. It’s about the mothers getting their way at any cost just to spite the ex.

I know there are deadbeat fathers out there who don’t pay support, who don’t care. And that is who the laws are trying to protect; the single mothers who really are struggling that can't get any help from the fathers. But it’s unfortunate that even the fathers who pay support, who love their children, who want to help support them are getting screwed by lazy mothers who don’t want to work. They take full advantage of the laws to benefit themselves, not the children.

One would wonder what a single mother who lives for free with her parents, who collects $1,900 a month for support, who has applied for her kids to receive free lunch at school, who removed her kids from daycare over 6 months ago, who received free divorce counsel from start to finish, and who doesn’t work, would spend $1,900 month on? Every single week, without fail, there is the reminder to “don’t forget my check”. She will be receiving a total of $54,000 before the end of December for the property settlement and all child support arrears. Why would this woman get off of her ass and work? Where is the motivation to work? What is even more angering? Her boyfriend doesn’t work either. I wonder how he supports his three kids and how he gets money to do…anything?

But money isn’t enough. No, she has to try to make him miserable other ways too.

Why would a woman feel the need to be such a way?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Well it not easy giving birth to children and you know having kids changes everything even your priorities so yea I agree with those greedy women that you are stating. Being a mom is one of the hardest things in the world. No matter how she is she will love her children unconditionaly no matter what more than the father ever could.

Having kids is basically having your hands tied so yea those who would be a greedy bitch...

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you are missing some of the point here... her being lazy and trying to suck as much as she can out of a father who actually wants to support the kids, and who loves them very much. Her and the kids share a one bedroom loft over her parents garage. Legally, the square footage per person is below the legal limit. Why isn't she taking that support money, getting a job, and moving to a larger home where the kids can have their own space. One sleeps in a closet for g's sake. She is lazy. Entitled. She wants everything handed to her, and she is even abusing the law by filing for free lunch when she can afford it.

Loading... ;