Do you think is just sadness?

Hey guys. I think I just got my heart broken, but I don't know if what I'm feeling is right. How does a heartbreak feels like?
im crying
im angry with myself
i have no motivation to do anything at all
i just want to sleep forever
im super anxious
i can't be calm
I wanna know if this is just the feeling after a break up or true depression because I've been feeling like this even months before the break up.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I don't know how strong minded you are but all could tell you is control your emotions and don't let them get the best of you. Most importantly eat plenty of vitamin b, take walks to clear your mind, get plenty of rest and find something your passionate about to distract you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Er... The best advice I can give you is go for a workout. Just workout for 4 hours straight and than do 2 everyday or when you hate your life! You are force to not think but only on your body movement.. I kinda of numb my negativity that way!
    Or... you can binge eat and eat ice cream! And just complain about everything!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, you seem sad.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry dear. This guy was never worth it in the beginning if he left you feeling like this after entering your life. Chalk it up as a life lesson. If you can, I would text him telling him how you feel about how things ended off at. I would give him a piece of your mind for closure and than just don't respond. Try to talk to friends and family and ignore him.

• When someone is feeling depressed or sad it usually signals they need to make changes in their life, or they have unresolved issues. If you were like that before the breakup then there's obviously underlying reasons why you feel that way. The breakup may have exacerbated how you feel though.

Try to find the root cause of why you feel so sad and down.