My best friend is "cheating" on her boyfriend with a guy she knows I like. I am also good friends with her boyfriend. Do I tell him?

she is "cheating" on this other guy. It looks more like she is dating him, rather thn her real boyfriend. They hangout, touch each others waists, talk a lot, nearly madeout. She tells me they are just good friends. Her real boyfriend just graduated high school, so he is out of the picture, they both live in different cities. And this kid she is "cheating" with is still in school, and that is why it is so easy for her to hang out with him, instead of her boyfriend. This kid, really really had a big thing for her, and probably still does.

This kid, made out with me, and had feelings for me all summer, while my friend was with her boyfriend.

Do I tell him or not?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Morally you should tell her boyfriend.

The thing is if you do, chances are your friendship ends.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like a Big mess with Mixing Pleasure with all this Treasure, tha tis eventually going to sink on its Own because Of... LDR in different cities.
    It's not easy to Have and to Hold and to UpHold a LDR. I, probably above Most people on here, dear, know this better than many people.
    Stay out of it, keep your nose clean. Believe me, the SO in the Other city will catch on to what she is doing just by a slight slip up and drop her like a hot potato without you getting your own hands dirty.
    Move on and focus on you. Find a new Bestie who is more of a friend till the end and another Restie who has A... Big thing for you only.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote.. better days are coming. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• If you do, do it anonymously. Like send a picture from a private number or email or something.

You don't really want to get caught in the middle of it and lose your best friend. Might even be better to just not get involved.

• what a bitch

• Your best friend sounds like mine! I'd say encourage her just to be honest with her boyfriend.

What Girls Said 7

• First of all, that kid has NO romantic feelings for you. He's playing both you and your friend.

Your friend is playing both the kid and her boyfriend.

• Damn, that's not a friend.

Tell him but your "friendship" will end, I'll just tell you that I wouldn't like to have such "friends"

• I mean my friend is going through a cheating thing right now and she believes her boyfriends excuses and is more pissed at the side bitch so

Do what you want but she'll probably eat up his excuses.

• I think you should tell them.

• If you tell you two may no longer be best friends.
    But its the right thing to do... tell me do you really want to or not?

• Talk to her about it. Tell her that she really shouldn't be cheating on her boyfriend because it shows who she is as a person. Plus it puts you in an uncomfortable position whether or not you should be a good friend to her boyfriend.

• She doesn't sound like a very good friend to begin with. Her boyfriend definitely deserves to know, put yourself in his shoes. Maybe this can not only help him in the long run, but you as well, to make better friends.