How to get over a guy you really liked?

I really like this guy so my friend messaged him and told him that and asked him if he liked me back and his response is yeah I like her but she lives too far the distance is horrible (2 hour distance) and he said it would be too stressful and he wouldn't wanna talk about it to "me". So therefore that means this guy doesn't like me and it would never work out since he doesn't want it to ): how do I get over him I've known him for a long time and I really liked him.

We are also friends too by the way

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Get another man to buy you dinner and move on.
    It's obvious you only liked that guy because he had a car and cash anyway. You'll find another sugar daddy in no time.

• Not it wasn't, he doesn't even have a car or anything. I just liked him for who he was because he was really nice and I liked talking to him. No I don't want a suger daddy.

• Typical lies from a woman. All women are liars.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't contact him!

What Guys Said 1

• damn you girls are savage. the poor guy probably just doesn't want to do long distance.

What Girls Said 3

• OH GIRLFRIEND BEEEN THERE. Just save yourself the pining and realize it won't happen if he doesn't want it to happen. Forget about him really. Don't even bother trying to hit him up honestly.

• get under another guy ;)
    -
    -
    --
    -
    jk but for real, distract yourself. in a show, an activity/club you enjoy, your interests

• Stop all contact.