What do you think about your ex crushes now?

just wonderin'

126

Most Helpful Girl

• Like anything in life, sweetie, they come and go and have Gone... And it still happens.
    When I was your age, what I Liked at your age, I would not want Now... Nor see what I wanted in them then and 'Just wonderin'' what did I ever see in them?
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• I speak to all of them and care about their wellbeing to this day. I don't do revenge and life is too short to be mad. They are people whos lives I was a part of and I want to make sure they are okay.

• I miss her soo much. I miss the sex and fun we shared. We did some crazy shit together. I miss her laugh and smile. I miss her everything but she cheated (says she didn't but 90% sure she did) she became cold and distant. So i dumped her. But not a single day or hour do i forget about her 💔

• Aww that's sad 😢😢

• No , you are not weird. And this is very sweet of you. I think I'm gonna cry after reading this

• Well oddly enough today i got my answers. She (my ex) is in a relationship with him now. Funny how i always thought they had something going on and she used to swear to God nothing is between them. She lied to me a million times i bet. I am completely broken now but hey at least my heart remained true and faithful unlike hers. Sucks this all happened but i do know one thing, i am the most loving/caring boyfriend she will EVER have/had. Now the little trust i had left in her is completely gone. I can never look at her the same now. Well i guess im glad for her she seems happy. All i know is that KARMA is a bitch and i do know my conscience is 100% clear.
      And by the way do feel bad or sad. Apparently she has cheated on ALL her past boyfriends. The truth sucks huh? I do know one thing... it's going to be a bitch for me to LOVE again. That part bothers me more than anything else. I am damaged goods now.

• We could have had it all

• i dated a girl one summer while i was studying for a HUGE test that was of grave importance! I would study everyday (i even studied on my birthday), and she would text me everyday, but I was afraid that if I liked her I wouldn't be studying as effectively (because i would be thinking about her and her GORGEOUS blue eyes instead of studying). So I became distant and started ignoring her for this test, and so we broke up. It sucks because me and her were good friends (prior to dating we would get every day), and if I just treated her better and learned to balance life and future aspirations I would probably still be with her!

• got in the 85 percentile on the MCAT though!

• I feel extremely stupid because I was crushing on them. The most idiotic thing in life is crushing on or even falling in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way about you. Nothing you do would be more stupid than that.

• I wish I could see them again. I got something in my pants for them.

What Girls Said 11

• -M1: we could of probably had a nice relationship but it was my fault... Biggest crush so far.
    -M2: he was hot but once I got to know him I got cold, was kind of immature for a 22 y/o
    -C: I probably just liked him because i was in a bad phase and he helped me out which kind of made me like him for a short period of time.
    -M3: He was hot but way too introverted for my taste.
    -M4: he was such a gentleman and so smart, I mean the dude passed the medicine test from the first shot!!! But I didn't get to see him for a long time.
    Just noticed that most of my old crushes have a name that starts with M 😅

• I'm over almost all my past crushes. It's amazing how at a point I liked them all but through time got over them. The only person I'm still struggling to get over though is my last ex but I guess that will take a lot more time as he was my first love.

• Ehhhhhh :x
    I'm not even in contact with most of them.
    Though I am still friends with one of them.
    Overall, no hard feelings, it's all cool now, the past seems silly.

• Wow... I don't know have seen him in decades! But if I did I would super excited because thats how i am...

• I cut them off. I simply don't give a fuck about them.

• "What the fuck was I thinking?"

• LOL , that's exactly what I think.

• i would either wonder why i had a crush on them or i would think of the happy moments

• Now that Im not with him, I realise that we were not meant to be and I see him kind of as a younger brother (not literally) but in a protective way.

• They're all big losers, now. WTH was I thinkin'? :)

• Such a fuckboy. >_<

• They just feel like strangers. I wonder why I liked them sometimes.

And I also kinda laugh at me when I remember how much I used to like them and how crazy I acted and in present I hold no such feelings... so I guess I'm kind of awed by it?

✌❤