Is he lying to me?

My ex was contacting me a lot last week and the last thing he said to me was "I'm so confused and puzzled?" And when I asked what's wrong he said no worries k and he also said "just stuff and also how bad I want to have sex with you"

Is there something else bothering him and he just said that, because I haven't heard from him for a couple days.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you having these kinds of communications with your ex? Why are you having any communications with your ex?

• I guess I still love him, and I know that's bad but it's so hard to stop 😢

• You're very right I'm prolonging my agony I just need to walk away from him. I'm just really sad because it's so hard to walk away but I do love myself enough to do so. He always walks in my life and tells me all the things I want to hear and I let him in again then he walks away again. He always walks in and out of my life.

• I want you to read myTake on how to get over a break up:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11176-a-practical-guide-for-how-to-get-over-your-breakup-how-to-get-on

I hope this helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he can't understand why he likes you. Or why he only wants to have sex with you. Or maybe you did something that made him confused. It's hard to know