You know what pisses me off most about her?

What pisses me off most about her is I dont hate her.

I dont hate her at all even though I have every reason to.

I dont hate her because she tried everything she could to make me.

I should hate her but I dont.

I dont understand. I am disgusted at her ignorance but I truly dont hate her

Is that normal?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's good to see you are taking some responsibility for her actions against you!

• I guess nobody here is a therapist

• You are way off. but I hope you appreciate most helpful opinion anyways

• By the way... I don't see how anyone didn't read that I don't hate her. I want to but I can't. Even though I bailed her out of jail after she she was charged with 3rd degree assault of her ex boyfriend and stealing $1000.00 of credit cards. Then I had to drive her every single day to do her breathilizers and UA's so she wouldn't go back to jail.
      I watched over her when nobody else would and I couldn't get her to love me because I was stuck in a position where I had to help too much.
      I caught her sleeping in a tent with a Russian dude.
      We had sex once.
      Having to be stuck not being able to walk away was the worst thing in the world for me.
      When I was able to walk away, she didn't go get remanded and she didn't use her money for ankle monitor. Instead she bought a plane ticket to Bakersfield so she would be sentenced two years in jail and lives with her drug addict da that will hook her back on drugs again

What Girls Said 3

• dont hate girls, they are flowers

• Beats me man!

• What did she do?

• Yeah, what did she do? I agree with
      @I-love-people girls are flowers­čî╗

• There's a guy I know and I wish I could hate him but I don't and I have also tried everything I could to make him hate me. I think he does now. Yeah women do stupid shit. Especially the ones who who feel as if they will never be good enough.

• I would have to write a novel and sell it on Amazon to tell you

What Guys Said 0