"Ex" just talked to me last night about....what should I do?

Last night after like a week, my "ex," I put quotes around it because we were never considered a couple, we essentially were for about 4 months but then it fizzled out because of her new job. (she works until really late at night, so communication was tough)

She imed me the other night saying she misses me and is sorry for being such a douche, and that she kicks herself all the time for it. (she was really hot and cold near the end of the relationship)

We're at different colleges, but I still really love her...and I don't know what to do. If I was going to talk to her about a possible relationship again, how should I go about that? Or do you think I shouldn't and just wait for her a little bit more? The only thing is that I felt like she controlled a lot of the relationship near the end, and I DON'T want that to happen again. It wrecked me.

Thanks
1
1