Getting together with the ex?

getting together with my ex (together 3 years) to talk and figure out some shared belongings etc. We broke up 4 months ago. I still love him but haven't talked with him for months. How should I act? Is there anything I can do to make myself look good and keep my pride? Is it okay to ask what went wrong and how he's feeling? Or should I just let it go and never know. I feel like I won't be settled until I have some sort of closure since he never gave me more of a reason other than "I don't think I want to be in a relationship right now"

11

What Guys Said 1

• I'd advise just being yourself. I'd only ask what went wrong if you need some closure, or if you're looking to get back together so you can fix that problem. Look good and make him see that he screwed up breaking up with you. Smile, be happy and act like it doesn't bother you. It will eat him alive if he thinks you've moved on.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't give him the pleasure of asking, you already have and he told you...he just doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. Whatever that means underneath the surface doesn't matter, just look your best and remember that "You have a had a very good life for the last 4 months" You can let him know that you wish that it didn't come to an end but hopefully he is happy. IF, there is anything there, he will surely tell you! Be yourself, look pretty but not too made up and be sure to look sexy to remind him for the last time what he will be missing. Good Luck!