my boyfriend wants to spend every moment with me and only me. he won't leave me alone, he always questions where I am, or what I'm doing, who I'm with. its getting really annoying. he's hiding the fact that he's mad when he writes "lol: after something and he seemed like the perfect guy, but now he's just too much for me to handle! he gets mad at me, yells at me, then apologizes an hour later, its happened so many times, I can even predict when I feel like he is going to apologize, and I'm usually right! he doesn't want me going anywhere without him, and he gets mad if I just want to be left alone. to me, this seems too much and I don't wanna end it. but it seems like I have to? what do you people think! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

okay, now he is violently texting me! and cursing at me through text messages! and then apologize a minute later!
thank you, for answering my questions...but I will have to say, the outcome was unexpected. I had to break up with him, and that is final.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• well maybe he cares for you a lot and is scared that he will lose you. because I know that I would get jelous if my girlfriend (if I had one) was out somewhere without me, I wuld think maybe she just doesn't want to b with me and I wuld think maybe she's flirting with other guys. if he asks something like "wat ya doing?" just tell him...be like (for example) "im at the mall with my friend (actually tell him who tho) and wer going to hangout and go to Aeropostal to get some pants" or what ever ur actually doing. just tell him what ur doing and stuff. take him with you wen you go places and spend a lot of time with him. and if you want to b left alone for a little while just tell him ur studying or ur gunna take a shower, tell I'm ur phones gunna die and that you don't want to use ur phone till its charged because its not good for the battery or sumthing. if it gets to the point wer ur really considering breaking up with him, then try doin the same thing to him for a few days or a week. annoy him with the same questions...and see how annoyed he gets. if he calms down about it then try to stay with him...but if not then dump him. good luck =]

What Guys Said 2

• i would do anything to have a girl on my ass like that.

Dont take it for granted, you may never find another person that wants you so much.

• im glad to hear that the answers helped you. =] he didn't deserve you anyway...u deserve wayyyyyy better then that. if I was a little bit older I wuld date you...and if I was in the same state as you as well. lol =] well I hope you find a guy that's wayyyy better then him. good luck =]

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion I think you should talk to him about it see if you two can try to work that out. But it does sound like he's obssessd and a bit too much and I can understand that you don't want to end it but try to at least talk about it see what happens and if he keeps doing the same thing then its probrably not a good a idea being with him.