Did I handle the situation The right way? I came home to my partner of 7 years (married 3 years) and found her with another guy. I walked away?

I walked away instead of getting explosive. I have a bad temper but manage to control it righ then and there. The fact that the guy that she cheater on me look like a 15 year old kid made me take a step back and not hurt him. As far as her. The love, care and respect was lost right on the spot. I could not believe that the minute she graduates from college, she decided to make this moved on me. She should of done way before. Instead she wasted my time money and anything else that i am not remembering now.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Good move, leave her, don't even talk to her about what happened. Don't even entertain her attempts of contacting , she'll die out of guilt her whole life. Deserves this punishment.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you did the right thing, she'll eventually realize what she's done and regret it! KARMAS A BITCH she'll find that out.

What Guys Said 1

• get her pedophillic ass arrested and move on. Or better yet, call Chris Hansen