How do you let go of hurt and regret after break up?

I regret my ex so much all he does is disrespect me and call me a bitch and a hoe and he's the one contacting me! I hate him so much but i wanna just move on I don't know how to tho

22

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what you've been through. kill him by ignoring, and never give him a chance or time to think about you or contact you. your dignity is the most important thing than wasting time with a foolish people. Don't try to take a revenge for something that won't help you. just be the bigger person in this situation and move on. other people might disagree and say you should've fought back, but you don't need to wait to hear the 'apology' to forgive. It may never come. let forgiveness be a 'gift' that is not dependent on someone else's behavior, but on your generous heart.

Good luck...
    (ツ)

Most Helpful Girl

• It take time... You didn't love him in one day did you? nope it take time to build thing and to break them.

What Guys Said 1

• Try blocking all lines of communication with him. Block him on social media, block his number. It's very simple; cut all ties with him and allow yourself to heal from the pain.

What Girls Said 1

• just ignore him. might be hard but it gets better after a week or two... just keep yourself busy, go out, watch movies, eat food, discover new hobbies, I don't know do sth which will keep you busy