When your ex says that what do you do?

Our families were intertwined.
We always see eachother at social functions, but never really associate with eachother.

The group of people we hunged out with, would always tease me or her, stating "A" likes you and such things like that. They thought we would be a cute couple and would eventually wind up together. Eventually we did.

We knew we were interested in eachother. We started off by messaging eachother a lot, and our relationship grew.
As the months went on, we became acquaintances to two people who had a lot of feelings for eachother.
I asked her out finally seeing her in like 6 months.

3 months in, I guess the honeymoon phase ended and things started to go down. She lost feelings and decided to break it off then. Feeling devasted, we lost contact w/ eachother.
After the breakup, I hear that she's the one hearbroken. Feeling sorry and wondering what could have been and such. And she hate me for that. WHY? She was unhappy being with me.

TDLR: Strangers to couples, then to strangers again. First young love.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "but never really associate with eachother. "

^after breaking up?

"As the months went on, we became acquaintances to two people who had a lot of feelings for eachother.
    I asked her out finally seeing her in like 6 months. "

^bout those 2 acquaintances... was it their own suggestion to start datin her?

"3 months in, I guess the honeymoon phase ended and things started to go down. She lost feelings and decided to break it off then. Feeling devasted, we lost contact w/ eachother. "

^wot made her lose feelings then? it couldn't happen suddenly i guess...

"After the breakup, I hear that she's the one hearbroken. Feeling sorry and wondering what could have been and such. And she hate me for that. WHY? She was unhappy being with me. "

^so i guess... she was sayin it in order to appear "strong" u know... she didn't wanna admit it hurts her... but wot lead her to break-up?

"TDLR: Strangers to couples, then to strangers again. First young love."

^well.. if u were just strnagers... then unfortunately i'm afraid it's supposed to be doomed anyway...