I love my boyfriend so why do I keep dumping him?

I love him yet I keep dumping him all the time.
My first husband dumped me and I think I keep doing it just so I can be the one to dump first.
How do I stop doing this? And will he leave me for good if I don't stop?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have left you alone after the first time. Eventually he'll get tired of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It has surely become what I call here as a "Full problem pattern" and now that it has Started, old habits are hard to Break... And promises in turn to Make.
    You need to cut yourself Off from the past that wasn't a blast, and focus on someone who seems to love you unconditionally and always seems to take you back at the drop of a hat.
    However, every patient Jobe has his breaking point, and love or Not, he will one day that you are no Longer... Hot.
    You definitely have issues and I believe if he did one time call your bluff and Not go back, this would be the One cold thing to make you Stop and Learn from this little lesson in life that you can Dump but someone may not Always... Jump.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Just stop dumping him?
    And yeah eventually I'd imagine he'll get tired of it...

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, maybe you're afraid you'll get dumped again. Whenever there's an issue in the relationship, it's better to try and work it out first. I think you should only dump someone when you no longer want to be with that person or when you know that the issues you're having cannot be solved.

And yes, he might get tired of you dumping him :/

• Think about all the reasons to stay with him and all the reasons to break up. If after that you are positive you want to be with him you can try to just sit down and talk about how you both feel let him know that you're sure you wanr him and next time you think about wanting to dump him remember all the reasons you decided to stay in the first place.

• You have to think of him and you can't keep flinging him around, dumping him constantly is unhealthy either either stay with him or leave him.

• Find the root of why you keep dumping him, then work from there. And I think yes, he will leave if you continue.