What's the best way to get over a cheating slut ex girlfriend?

Girlfriend of 6 months was cheating on me the whole time. I thought something was going on between her and her coworker but she would always deny it. But the truth came out. How do you get over a cheating slut girlfriend who you once loved more than anything? And yes i already tried having sex with another chick but honestly it just made me miss her more. So that didn't work for me. Any ideas?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is the best kind of break up to get over. She did you a favor by going another direction. You may have some questions that will never get answered, but that's not for you to figure out. i have always known a cheater to have far more emotion issues on all extremes so take a breath and realize nothing you could have said or did could have prevented this , all except you choosing her to begin with.
    I guarantee if you look back you could have found some disconnect between you two just as well as she is with the new guy. One thing for sure is bound to destroy or get destroyed in many more non emotionally connected relations.
    So relax enough about her , she is done !
    For you you just need to take time for yourself by or getting through with the help of your Higher Power. Time alone to be totally confident and total happiness with yourself. The next woman in your life does not deserve you to bring in baggage or pained scars. So that is first , Second continue to do that same very thing by this time the thoughts will dissipate and you will notice she never deserved you.
    third continue to do the same. Are you catching on yet?
    Just live and do you. do not look for love it will find you when you are not looking for it. REAL LOVE !

• Mind blown i want to thank you sir! You helped me more than anyone. This helped me a lot.

May i ask you something? What happens if she come back begging for me? What should i say to her? I lost all trust in her by the way

• @SITdown To quote you "How will you know? Easy it will be the most effortless beautiful connection. It will be nothing to work for because true love has it's own drive and power. She will be attracted to you as you are her so you will not miss the hints or ruin the connection. You past will actually help your efforts to want to give more the one and true and only. You become blinded by everyone else as even potential because your eyes will only see her as she will only see her."

This is exactly what it was like with my ex. No effort, mutual attraction emotionally & physically. We had the connection and chemistry, yet she cheated on me. I could understand it if it was one way, but I was convinced she was the one. I had no reason to look for anyone else or think otherwise. Arrrggghhhhh!!!

• @Trotters Yes i had the same kind of connection or close to it before but it didn't work out. didn't mean I did anything wrong so it was a good feeling. I knew that I could bring that into my next relationship as me being capable of loving someone with even more love and what not, THAT is exactly what i did , this love now smashes anything and everything before...
      So yes your relationship was effortless and great but it even will get better, more importantly she won't leave you. She will reciprocate every emotion every desire and everything you could possibly hope for.

What Girls Said 1

• Moving on.

What Guys Said 5

• You wait. You'll get over her soon enough but give yourself time to grieve. There're no shortcuts. That pain just has to process. I hope you spanked her before you dumped her. She definitely has it cumming.

• I did. But i realized she's not worth it. She doesn't deserve me. I'm a better person than she is and i need a faithful woman not a friggin bitchy lying slut

• HAHAA ehh I'll just do my own thing and keep busy until i find someone worth sharing my time with. Thank God i have a motorcycle to keep me preoccupied lol

• Almost as good as my world class porn collection...

• Go out and meet another girl and put yourself out there. You will never get over if you dont take action and meet someone else

• Just tough it out for a while.

• the same thing happened to methe only way to get over it is time

• Consider yourself lucky you got rid of the cheating cunt when you did rather than after a year or two, or even marriage.

• Thank sir! But how do i get over her now?

• I would think just the knowledge that she is a whore and you are better off without her would be enough to help you get over her.

• Yes and no, i guess i miss the memories and good times. Sex was amazing. I miss the stuff that seems ridiculous like her laugh/smile