Would this be a good thing to do?

There is a guy that likes me, he wants to be with me but I dont feel the same way, I am still sad about my boyfriend because we just broke up, but I think being with this guy would be a good distraction for me because I dont want to be alone. what do you think?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• You can hang out with him as friends but tell him your just friends. Don't lead him on a let him think your something your not. cuz it's not fair to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, i would never take someone elses heart while i'm still picking up the pieces of my own. It would be unfair to the guy , and it would hurt you more in the long- term. I like to give myself time to heal before i start dating other guys.

It would be best to be on your own for a while, rather placing your happiness in someone elses hands. Once they've gone then so is your happiness. Then you are left alone again.

If you spend time on your own, you become stronger as a person, and mature emotionally. Then when you meet a guy he will not be responsible for your happiness... you will be. Therefore, you won't fall to pieces if you go through any future breaks-ups.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him you have to heal first. If he can't accept that he's not worth it. Good luck I know it hurts but you will feel better.

What Girls Said 3

• I say keep guy with feelings as friend until you heal. He could be a wonderful friend to talk to and you just might slowly feel for him. Don't distract yourself with him, that would wound him and it's kinda not fair to both of you anyways. Friends is safe and more fun anyways.

• I dont think is correct to be in a relationship with him coz if you dont feel the same way about him, the only thing u are gonna get is hurting him
    Give yourself some time to heal, just don't use him as a distraction, is not fair.

• Get to know the guy who likes you more because you may end up liking him back but if you end up not liking him still don't waste your time and his by staying with him, thats not nice