To summarise what we spoke about it was pretty much
• He's over aspects of the relationships but others he's not- he is having a hard time dealing with the lonelyness. He's alone a lot as well as I because we both don't have that many close friends. He said he always finds himself thinking "I could be doing this with her, or we could be doing something right now."
• We both haven't deleted any texts/photos or anything on our phones and he said last night he was flicking through his text messages and it made him realise it was good to break up as we were fighting a lot in the messages and that we would fight over little things because we both let it get to us.
• Both can't seem to watch the TV shows we were watching together.
• My friends were telling him about the bad stage I was going through in my life after the break up he said it really worried him because there were feelings still there. This is why he kept on asking them all if I was okay and also if I was angry at him. Why didn't he just ask me himself? Most ex's come back at some point but he hasn't seemed to initiate conversation in text. He's a very confusing man.
• He asked me when drunk the other week if I was seeing anyone or have been. He didn't remember asking this and felt really ashamed and was apologising to me. He said he thinks he asked because no ex likes to hear that they are dating someone else.
Its so straight forward but it's still so confusing, can you all tell me what you took from this? There is a lot more but isn't enough room to write.
I've never had an ex or a guy or I use to "see" be so confusing they have all tended to try get in contact after the breakup. With the whole "I miss you's" and such I'm greatfull he isn't doing that but at the same time I wish he was.
I have deleted him on all of my social medias too. We went through a stage where we had no communication at all for two months, but recently have started seeing each other when we go somewhere we are both invited too. We have very minimal contact. (I do know people will say we need to cease all contact)