Should I wait until she's on her period to break up with her?

It's not like she will be in a good mood to ruin anyhow. Shouldn't I just do it when she's down already so it doesn't hurt her as bad?

74

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter how you slice this Not so sweet cake with a move you plan to make here, dear, Her "Friend" or Not, she is going to be probably Hot, and when the News hits her, she will be Seeing... Red.
    Be an honest John with her if you want to 'Break up with her,' and let her Begin to sadly lick any war Wounds with this Beguine, and both of you can move on with no more messes in your relationship to clean up.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound a bit manipulative.
    At least , if she's on her period , you know you didn't knock her up.

What Girls Said 6

• It's going to hurt either way. Just rip the bandage off now.

• What the fuck did I just read

• No just after.

• Wtf u dikhead y do u wanna break up n ur literally asking when to do it when she gets less hurt stupid douchebag the pain will b same np matter when u do it dumb ass retard

• Best to just get it over with as soon as possible, so now would be good.

• What a really "nice" guy you sound, I think not.

I do hope that one day someone "hits" you when you're down.

What Guys Said 3

• YES you should definitely should do that at that perfect time please do.
    Somehow I feel I just sent you to your your demise, I wish I could witness that slaughter.

• she's going to be really upset however way you do it. if anything it would be worse

• scumbag.. i have a little sister. hb you run into a knife it'll only hurt a little.