This guy is crazy!

what do I do? I just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months, and he went completely insane. I was his first love and we will not accept the break up. he is harassing me with emails, phone calls, IMs to take him back. he was hysterically crying when I answered the phone. I do not want to be in a relationship, but I also don't want to be the cause of his death. I did love him, but the love is now gone. he was all upset on the phone and then he called me a "f***ing heartless bitch!" so what should I do? stay friends with him? talk to him in person? am I expecting people to hate me? because he told me if I ever broke up with him, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.
+1 y
he is telling me I cannot leave him, and he WILL NOT let me go. now I'm scared because he's telling me when my problems are resolved, he's coming back no matter what!
+1 y
okay, happy update! he is accepting the friendship, and he said that we will redirect our love into the friendship so it will be one that lasts.
This guy is crazy!
6
2