This guy is crazy!

what do I do? I just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 months, and he went completely insane. I was his first love and we will not accept the break up. he is harassing me with emails, phone calls, IMs to take him back. he was hysterically crying when I answered the phone. I do not want to be in a relationship, but I also don't want to be the cause of his death. I did love him, but the love is now gone. he was all upset on the phone and then he called me a "f***ing heartless bitch!" so what should I do? stay friends with him? talk to him in person? am I expecting people to hate me? because he told me if I ever broke up with him, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

he is telling me I cannot leave him, and he WILL NOT let me go. now I'm scared because he's telling me when my problems are resolved, he's coming back no matter what!
okay, happy update! he is accepting the friendship, and he said that we will redirect our love into the friendship so it will be one that lasts.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand him. If it weren't for the fact that I know it would drive my ex insane, I'd be phoning her every 5 minutes and begging her back. But I'm trying to play cool, make no contact and see if she comes back. I still don't understand though, how can you just fall out of love? She said the same to me, but there must still be love there but maybe she just got bored?

I do feel it's a bit heartless to not try and make it work... It's my first love too and I'm fearing I'll never get her back and in 15 years time I'll be referring to her as "the one who got away." But every girl's different so... I'm not expecting her to be like you and never want to go back. I want her back and I don't know what to do -.-

• Well I'm sorry for your loss of love, but I've been dealing with his controlling ways for quite some time now, we have gotten through many fights. but the last one scarred our relationship forever. and I couldn't like him the same way anymore, if you know what I mean?

• He caused most of the problems, and he is controlling demanding and selfish, he made me cry the other day, and kept going on without giving a f***

• Well that's horrible then. I'm not behaving like that... I think he needs to read things like this: https://www.ehow.com/how_5657954_win-guide-dual-purpose-approach.html even if there's the tiniest glimpse of hope, anyone can change for the person they love, and be like the boy you first fell in love with.

What Guys Said 5

• If my first girlfriend looked like you, I'd go crazy also over losing you. Guys his age confuse sex and raging hormones with love all the time. He thinks he'll never find another girlfriend. He's got the rest of his life. I suggest not responding to him. Don't chat, text, or answer the phone. If he comes to your house tell him you're calling the police.

• Haha I like the first part:) but he doesn't get the fact that I cannot be with him...which is why I broke up with him in the first place, he went crazy

• Whew! I'm happy for you.

• It's time to tell your parents what's happening if you have not already.

• try to explain to him that if he rly loves you then he should let you go find happiness and be happy that you are happy. As for staying friends with him, that's really up to u... do you want to be friends with him? if you were friends b4 you got together you should prob at least stay in touch.

• I just got online, and he's already harrassing me

• He doesn't understand I'm undergoing many things in my life at the moment and I cannot be in a relationship.

• Well 1 thing you deff don't want to do is give him false hope... my friends first girlfriend broke up with him like 2 months ago, and when she did she kinda made him think that he had a chance in the future... and then she told him he diddnt.... and he's still crazy about her, and she's all he thinks about still... so w/e you do don't give false hope lol. and as for the things going on, he may understand better if you can get him to relate it to a time in his life when he wanted to be alone.

• he just hasn't experienced the first love yet. he thinks he is and doesn't know how to let you go. id say ignore him for a bit. then try talking to him again. if he's harassing ou while you ignore him. you need to get help. like as in the cops

What Girls Said 2

• I would definitely say tell someone you trust in these early stages so people will at least know what's going on especially when he is going crazy like this. I agree with the other answers that you should ignore him for a while just so he can calm down and get himself together. If he has time to reflect on the situation maybe he will realize what he was doing was really annoying and he will eventually move on. If he keeps calling and harassing you then you definitely need to tell your parents and maybe consider getting your number changed. He isn't your responsibility and you shouldn't feel guilty because you want something different for yourself. He needs to grow up and realize that you've moved on and he should do the same NO ONE can force themselves on you. It's better to be happy single then with him and forcing yourself to love him, that will only be horrible for you and even more painful for him when he knows you truly don't love or want to be with him. I hope this helped and I wish you the best in your situation.

• this guys a pshyco get a restraining order